Having a baby girl was the sweetest suprise and has been more fun than I ever could have imagined. As you mamas know, they grow SO quick, which means you’re probably struggling to keep up with the revolving door that is your child’s wardrobe… I know, I know.. first world problems. But I thought it might be fun to compile a list of all of our favorite places to shop and share them with you so that next time you get your kiddo dressed and realize everything is too small, you have a quick place to go to get some cute new things!
Everyday Basics and Jammies
- Old Navy – They have some really cute things and the best prices by far!
- Zara Kids – If you’re looking for some really cute items that are still pretty reasonably priced.
- J.Crew and J.Crew Outlet – A bit pricier but if you wait for the extra 40% off sales I promise you’ll find some adorable things at almost Old Navy prices. And it’s free shipping on all Crew Cut items from J.Crew!
- Gap – Not as crazy about their toddler selection as I was about their baby selection but they still have some good basics and good prices during their 40% off sales. Never buy anything from Gap unless it’s 40% off.
- Hannah Andersson – My favorite place to splurge on pajamas for Grace.
Small Shops and Splurges
I don’t buy many things from these shops because they are more expensive but it is fun to have a couple of unique things and to support some small shops. These are our favorites.
Bows & Hair Accessories