- Surprise her with a professional family photo session (my favorite Orange County photographers are Lyndsey and Jessie and a couple awesome San Diego photogrpaher I met recently are Brandi and Jessica!).
- pink pajamas – because they’re so darn cute and you really can’t have enough cute pajamas.
- magnolia table cookbook – no explanation needed.
- cuyana makeup bag – a splurge that she probably wouldn’t treat herself to but would love to be surprised with.
- eberjey chemise – I’m not much of a lingerie person (sorry Bry) but Eberjey makes some of the softest and classiest pieces. They’re actually comfortable and something I would actually wear to bed on a warmer night.
- a set of these beauties – so she can feel fancy when she stays in drinking her wine in her new pink pajamas while watching her favorite show.
For him or her:
- a framed print of a special city – I definitely want a framed print of San Diego, the city where we met and now live in, to put in our bedroom.
- some beautifully framed signboards for above your bed – because if you’re anything like me you may be coming up on year three of living in your house and still don’t have it completely decorated.
- a framed heart photo – simple and sweet.
- birddog shorts – these are Bryan’s most loved pair of shorts.
- twillory shirt – a nice dress shirt is always a good idea.
- whiskey wedge – for the man in your life who appreciates an occasional glass of whiskey.
- boots – Bryan got these for Christmas and he loves them. They look like dress shoes when worn with pants.
- ember mug – definitely a splurge item that he probably wouldn’t buy for himself.
- stance boxer briefs – Bryan’s current favorite brand of underwear.