There are few things sweeter than celebrating a dear friend bringing a little life into the world! These sweet, stylish gifts are under $50 and sure to be adored by any new mama. My hope is that this little list helps make your life simpler and easier when picking out something to send your best friend across the country who is expecting her first baby or ordering something for your friend at work who is growing her little family.
- Freshly picked mocs are always a winner! And you can get these on amazon if you are amazon prime obsessed like me!
- Covered goods nursing cover that doubles as a carseat cover – we used ours every day when grace was tiny!
- Aiden and Anais or Little unicorn swaddles
- Solly baby gift card so she can pick out her favorite print
- For your friend with a sense of humor, this swaddle.
- Jellycat matching animal and book sets. This puppy and the matching book are so cute. Or you can find other animal sets here.
- lavender honest gift set. It includes our favorite bodywash and bubble bath!
- For a friend who knows she is having a baby girl, these animal knee high socks are darling.
- Every baby needs the snuggle is real shirt from cheerily.
- If you’re not the procrastinator that I am, and have time to wait for Etsy to ship something to you, this sign and this sign are adorable and add an extra personal touch.
Photo by the amazing Jack & Lola Photography
Would love to hear what your favorite go-to-gifts are for all the friends in your life expecting new little bundles of joy!