- This picture of my sweet girl is my favorite thing from this week. On my day off from work we picked up Grandpa and headed over to La Jolla in search of sea lions. La Jolla cove never gets old and I especially love walking along the water during the winter months when parking is a breeze and there aren’t a ton of people around.
- My closest friends and family know my love for J.Crew but most recently I found Clad & Cloth on Instagram and have fallen in love with their style. Thinking about adding this adorable tie back top and this basic peplum to my closet for spring.
- This is Us. Anyone else shed tears over this weeks episode? Love curling up on the couch and watching this show on Tuesday nights… or Wednesday, or Thursday, or Friday, whenever we manage to find time to carve out an hour of couch snuggles. It’s just one of those shows that is good for the soul.
- The Good Trade is one of my favorite blogs. They recently did a post on 9 organic and healthy food delivery options. Now my indecisive self just needs to pick one and try it out! I really want to try Winc!
- One of my best and oldest friends started an Etsy shop called Witty Bash. I used a lot of her super cute and fun products for Grace’s 1st birthday party. Her shop has everything lovely and adorable you could ever want for your upcoming party you may be hosting!
- I know it’s going to pour all weekend but I’m dreaming of summer already and picturing Grace in this adorable swimsuit!
- Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner Simplicity Challenge. Love these little reminders that pop up on my IG feed.