Seems impossible that Father’s Day could actually be this weekend! Below are some of my favorite picks for gifts this year. Everything practical was picked out by Bryan and everything cute + that patagonia was all me! Also, I wanted to share with you just a few of my favorite things about him, that man I’m so incredibly lucky to call my husband. I could make a list longer than the Nile but.. I will spare you.
- He is so POSITIVE! Like almost annoyingly so.. but seriously, he always finds the good in everything and everyone and it’s one of the best things about him.
- He has the patience of Job. Godsend.
- He loves to cook and everytime he does, it makes me think of this quote: “For is there any practice less selfish, any labor less alienated, any time less wasted, than preparing something delicious and nourishing for people you love?”
Every day I am grateful to be married to a man that will raise our daughter to know what it is to be loved. And I am so grateful for my own Dad, who always told me that I didn’t need a prince charming to be happy. Gracie’s poor future boyfriends don’t stand a chance.
Hope you all have fun this weekend celebrating the Dads, Husbands, Grandfathers and anyone who has been a father figure in your life!
- Sperry Boat Shoes – a classic summer shoe
- Patagonia – because every man should own one
- Waterproof portable bluetooth speaker – so you can rock out to your favorite jams wherever you go on your next adventure
- White and Tan Leather MVMT Watch – love when a man wears a nice watch
- Daddy and Me Board Book – Gracie got this one for Bryan last year and it’s now a favorite more than ever!
- Lululemon Anti Stink Tee – It’s anti stink! Sold!
- Tall Oxford Shirt – this shirt is seriously a steal! It comes in tall and it looks so good on!
- Pop & Tot mug set – I can just see the two of them now at the kitchen table (insert heart eyes emoticon)
- Cole Haan Dress Shoes – another item that every man should own
For more gift ideas…